Saturday, September 10, 2005

KWSP/ EPF for home loan

If your house is under your spouse's name, you can now withdraw your kwsp/ epf to reduce or redeem housing loan for your spouse.

Check it out here at kwsp/ epf web site, under Member Housing Withdrawal's Section G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your opinion? We are keen to know.